Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2019
Create PDFs from any file.
Edit right inside your PDF.
Access PDFs on the go.
Units Sold: 2
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is the leading PDF converter and much more. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software lets you deliver professional PDF communications. It’s packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
Assemble electronic or paper files into reliable PDF documents that are easy to share with others using free Adobe Reader. You can assemble even Web sites, engineering drawings, and e-mail.
Interact with PDFs
- View and interact with all types of PDF content
- Work on touch-enabled devices
- Store and share files online with instant access to recently viewed files
- Access and store files in your Box, Dropbox, and Microsoft OneDrive accounts
- Send, track, and confirm document delivery electronically
- Convert documents and images to PDF files
- Create PDFs from any application that prints
- Create, protect, and send PDFs in popular Microsoft Office apps for Windows
- Combine multiple documents in one PDF
- Convert web pages to interactive PDFs, complete with links
- Prevent others from copying or editing information in PDFs
- Create a password-protected PDF
- Turn scanned documents into searchable PDFs with selectable text
- Create and export PDFs on your mobile device
- New: Take advantage of Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac support
- Prepare PDFs consistently with guided actions
- Convert and validate PDFs for compliance with ISO standards like PDF/A and PDF/X
- Create technical PDFs in Microsoft Project, Visio, or Autodesk AutoCAD
- Create and validate PDFs to meet accessibility standards for people with disabilities
- New: Edit PDF text and images with full-page paragraph reflow
- New: Turn PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files with improved formatting accuracy
- Convert PDFs to JPEG, TIFF, or PNG image formats
- Insert, delete, and organize pages in a PDF
- Add bookmarks, headers, numbering, and watermarks
- New: Turn scanned paper documents into instantly editable PDFs
- Automatically optimize PDFs to reduce the file size
- Add audio, video, and interactive objects to PDFs
- Redact to permanently remove sensitive information in PDFs
- Preflight and prepare files for high-end print production
- Add Bates numbering to legal documents
- New: Edit text and organize pages in PDFs on your iPad
- New: Reorder, delete, or rotate PDF pages on your iOS or Android tablet
Sign and collect
- New: Fill, sign, and send forms faster using data from your autofill collection on your computer or mobile device
- Measure the distance, area, and perimeter of objects in PDFs
- New: Capture your signature with your mobile device to use across Adobe Document Cloud
- Add comments to PDFs with a highlighter, sticky notes, and more
- New: Give and get fast, clear feedback with all-New: commenting tools
- Turn paper or Word docs into fillable PDF forms
- New: Host SharePoint-based shared reviews on Office 365 sites
- Work with certificate signatures
- Collect comments from others in one PDF file
- Choose comments and export to Word
- Mark PDFs with stamps, such as “approved” or “draft”
- New: Collect e-signatures from others and track responses in real-time
- Compare two versions of a document to see what’s changed
- Acrobat mapped roles to tags in the tree view by default, but not if the tag name has some specific characters.
- Read Out Loud not reading slow enough. User cannot set lesser than 150 words per minute in Reading Preferences.
- Unable to save added or removed columns in a DC created Email portfolio.
- Unable to open PDF after applying password protection for some files.
- Delay in loading pdf files in Internet Explorer.
- Compare PDFs causes a crash when comparing related PDFs, one saved from Preflight.
- The Summary Page displays in between the compare result while navigating through the Next /Previous Change arrow if two scanned files are compared.
- Diff rest is not shown at proper place when files used are cropped before compare.
- Acrobat Crashes on using ‘Prepare Form tool during the processing of some shortcut with more than one form-PDF document open.
- Acrobat Reader crashes on placing CMYK jpeg to an image field.
- Mouse action up/down not working properly on Form field properties.
- “Verify conformance” option is returning incorrect status for PDF/X-5n compliant files.
- Not able to run OCR properly on images having “inverted text” or coloured background.
AutoCAD PDF Maker
- Unable to open dwg file in Acrobat through drag and drop or File->open and Acrobat crashes.
- Using Mail merge from Word 2016, it saves the file to .doc format first.
- Acrobat does not capture the DATE field from the original message during conversion when MSG file attached to email opened.
- Acrobat crash while opening the PDF created in Live cycle designer.
- The incorrect file location is shown for a file opened from the mapped network drive.
- Cursor Co-ordinates windows scrolls down along with the PDF content scroll in continuous Scroll mode.
- Added support for opening password-protected files via OLE.
- Limit on the number of page ranges that can be extracted at one time.